New apprentices at Nedschroef
A few weeks ago, five new apprentices started their career at Nedschroef Altena GmbH. During the next couple of years, they will gain in-depth experience in both theoretical and practical aspects at various departments within our company.
Our new family members are (from left to right):
- Christoph Glockzin (machine and plant operator)
- Marco Schöneberg (industrial officer)
- Simon Beutel (industrial officer in composite studies)
- Celine Wiemer (industrial officer)
- Justyna Klama (industrial officer)
Nedschroef is an international company renowned for offering young and motivated student great career opportunities. At our company we regularly hire apprentices at different locations. We are continuously looking for future experts to provide with a sure start of their professional careers.
If you also would like to be an apprentice at Nedschroef with challenging tasks and fascinating prospect, then feel free to contact us.