Employee development / design stamping and deep drawing technology (m/f)
Location: Plettenberg, Germany
Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity within the leading fastening company Nedschroef?
As of now, we are looking for a highly motivated, flexible and innovation driven employee for our entity in Plettenberg.
In the vacant position you will manage the whole development and design process of stamping and deep drawing tools with the ambition to meet future challenges and customer requirements.
• Develop application-oriented solutions and concepts for the automotive industry
• Optimize existing products, tools, procedures and documentations
• Operative management of your projects from the concept to the series production, including documentation and testing to meet technical and economic requirements of our customers
• Strong cooperation with other departments, suppliers and customers
Your key competences
• Deep understanding of mechanical engineering, especially for the metal processing segment
• Experience in project management
• Proficiency in the use of IT systems and all MS Office applications
• Strong English communication skills (written and oral)
• High level of dedication, social skill, flexibility and genuine team spirit
• University degree in mechanical engineering or a comparable technical education
• 3+ years of working experience in CAD-construction for metal forging technology, preferably with CATIA V5
For further information please contact:
Susanne Turbula - HR, Nedschroef Plettenberg
Tel. +49 2391 906 131