As Nedschroef Machinery is in full expansion, and for the further development of our Purchasing department, we are looking for a Manager Purchasing.
Country : Belgium
Location : Herentals
Position Status : Regular Full Time
Departement : Purchasing
Member of the Management Team of Herentals Machinery
- The Manager Purchase ensures optimum supplier performance and optimized costs for general sourced products, services and investments.
- He or she coaches and gives instructions and targets to the team so that their competences, skills and know how are optimally put into practice
- He or she builds up a solid network of suppliers in East-Europe, Asia and builds up strong relationships with other key suppliers
- He or she makes strategic agreements for quick response capacity.
- Reports to the Technical Director.
- Master degree in mechanical engineering or related fields
- + 10 years of field practice in purchasing single pieces
- Experience in price calculation is a advantage
- Passionate about technology and innovation
- Deep knowledge of Purchasing Management
- Fluent Dutch and English, proficient in German and/or other language skills
- Team player, able to motivate people for lasting improvement of quality and technic.
If you have further questions about the content of the function, please contact Ms. Sophie D'Haene, HR Manager Nedschroef Machinery +32 479 98 48 58.
After a pre-selection process based on your CV you wil be invited for face-to-face recruitment and business interviews.