Tooling Designer (m/f)
As Nedschroef Machinery is in full expansion, and for the further development of our tooling department, we are looking for a Tooling Designer. In that function you will design and shape tooling and dies for cold forging machines. Additionally you will use software simulations to validate new concepts. You will also take the lead in multi-disciplinary concertation, taking part of the decision making process.
Country : Belgium
Location : Herentals
Position Status : Regular Full time
Department : Tooling
• You inform technicians and customers in an operational environment and are not afraid to roll up the sleeves.
• You are a change agent, and continuously pushing boundaries for continuous improvement.
• You contribute to our worldwide fame by promoting our technology on various forums.
• Stress resilient
• You have a strong Customer focus
• Team player
• You can express yourself fluently in Dutch and English. Knowledge of German is a plus
If you have further questions about the content of the function, please contact Ms Sophie D'Haene, HR Manager email@example.com.
After a pre-selection process based on your CV you will be invited for a face-to-face recruitment and business intervieuws